April 15, 2011

fun n pain....

Assalamualaikum....uhuk today i wanna story u olls about sports held in my school..this week very hot la...just imagine..i sit about 2 hours at field..arghh!!! i'm black now...just like a zebra...haha unfortunately i didnt take part in any sports....just give a support to the athelete...yesterday im really excited coz both MY LALING n MY SHAYUNKK are there too...so tht i can see them haha..broken english la...huhu MY SHAYUNKK wear red t-shirt..although she's the member of BENDAHARA...just like me...then when i was trying to 'lontar' the bullet she give some sopport...then i've got a strength to 'lontar' tht bullet..haha but only got 1 point...better la...

then MY LALING plak looks very very very strange n sizzling...she wear a hat with pink gloves...huhu with chelsea t-shirt mybe...today plak i still continue the sports...but today really bad...when i was so happy with my friends n MY LALING near me,something happen....the disc for the 'lempar cakera' event hit my back...most correctly my koksiks...huhu really dammet pain...then i going back to class with bad pain...while holding my back..but then MY LALING come to the class..so my pain disappear for a while..then when the time has come to going home,i wait for a while n 'ngadu' to MY LALING about my pain..huhu just trying to 'mnje2' with her..haha

k la...untill here la i wrote my blog..c u again yarr..bubye..salam....

No comments:

Post a Comment