April 9, 2011

majok.....

Assalamualaikum....seperti yg ditulis kat atas ni aq memang majok..majok nak update blog..bb member2 aq dok cakap blog aq boring....yela mungkin blog ni nampak cam suram..xde colourful..aq mane la pandai menghias blog ni...laen la cm acu 2...lagipun followers xramai kn...tp walau camne pun aq akan cube ubah care penulisan aq....

from now on i will speak in english when i update my blog..but actually im not vry gud in english..espcially grammar..so hope u olls dont mind if my grammar is bad..uhuk actually today i want to share some similarity between me n my priyanka..huhu actually priyanka n me are emotional people..we always get hurt just bcoz a small things...dint know why...maybe we're perfectionist...so tht we behave like tht..then we like to sleep espcially taking a nap at afrtnoon..after zohor prayer la...but unfortunately we didnt hve a time to doing tht..bz with shooting..some photoshoot..urh....

seriously there r many similarities between us...dont want to share all of tht..im just worried if 'someone' get bored with it..so let me tell about my skandal..he really bz now with his cricket tournament tht will be held 2morrow..best of luck!!...im really really bored now..damn bored!tomorrow mybe have to attend a maulidurrasul ceremony...im not really eager to go..will get bored coz dont hve a friends..just go with my mom...k la...before i speak nonsense n make my english teacher vormit(tol kew muntah bhse inglish cmni ek?)i'll take a leave now..c u soon...next week going to meet MY LALING n MY SHAYUNKK..huhu k salam....

No comments:

Post a Comment